Stay Green At Hilton Cocoa Beach
Enter a world filled with a diverse range of wildlife, showcased along local trails, brilliant beaches, and found amid the endless nature that surrounds the Hilton Cocoa Beach Oceanfront. Help us to preserve these remarkable habitats and join us in shaping a better world for the environment, for the beach, and for ourselves. Every little bit helps, large or small, and were doing our part to give back to the land around us. From beach cleanup to recycling and beyond, we invite you to stay green at Hilton Cocoa Beach. Uncover just some of the ways in which were helping and giving back, with environmentally friendly initiatives that include:
- Biodegradable room keys, safe for the environment
- Recycling in all areas of the hotel, including paper and toners
- Use of organic chemicals in laundry, and towel reuse program in guest rooms
- Turtle protective measures, to ensure the safety of this endangered species
- Protection of beach dunes, to defend against erosion from the wind and ocean
- Weekly clean the beach crews, and partnerships with Keep Brevard Beautiful
- Energy efficient lighting, timers, low wattage lighting, and high efficiency generators
- Solar reduction tinting, on guest rooms for reduction of heat loss and AC use
Help Cocoa Beach Remain Turtle Friendly
Nesting and hatching season in Florida for the Marine Turtle takes place from March 1 through October 31. Help us protect these beautiful animals by keeping lights off throughout the evening hours during this time. We ask that you help to enforce the following beach laws during your stay:
- Do Not Disturb Turtles, Turtle Nests or Turtle Hatchlings - Sea turtles are an endangered and protected species, if you are fortunate enough to see a turtle come ashore, do not shine a flashlight or use a flash camera, and give it very wide berth.
- Do Not Push Stranded Marine Mammals Back to Sea - . If you see a beaching, call the Cocoa Beach Police Department and try to keep the mammal comfortable by pouring sea water over the exposed skin and keep it shielded from the sun by covering it with wet towels.
- Stay Off the Dunes -The dunes protect properties from high tides and storm surges. Many of the dunes rely on vegetation to stay in place against the forces of the wind and sea.
You Hold The Key To A Cleaner Beach
Help us keep the beaches clean, beautiful, and turtle friendly all year long. Whether you choose to spread the word about the Blue Wave Campaign and Seek the Wave, or simply do your part to keep the beaches clean, we invite you to help us effect a positive change on this beautiful environment. Respect the native habitats of local wildlife and plants, and take special care to avoid harming the area’s remarkable Marine Turtles. There’s no limit to what you can do, large or small. Here are seven steps you can take to ensure a clean and safe beach environment:
- Leave no trace
- Use public restrooms
- Don’t tread the dunes
- Know your limits
- Respect native habitats
- Mind your pet
With its sparkling setting along Florida's Space Coast, the Hilton Cocoa Beach Oceanfront brings the sun, sand, and even the stars to your doorstep. Help us protect our pristine beaches and shape a better world. Book your reservations at this newly renovated hotel online today for Our Best Rates. Guaranteed.